Vote Up 0 Vote Down

It went up in smoke.

Hey, it's me, the person who lives in a small country house. And that little house would be burned down today. Thanks to me, naturally. I come back from school, the larks sing "tralalala" and I open the door. I was reminded to go to a friend's house today, but what is it?! My socks stink, and I know I'm going to have to take off my shoes, and the stink doesn't fall out for a kilometer... so I'm going to go to the locker to get new ones. Look, it's empty. Socks don't see or hear. And all of a sudden, there's a perfect plan in my stupid head. "I'll wash these socks and then dry them." But a moment, they won't be able to dry out.... I looked at the microwave and I knew everything. I'll dry them (!) in the microwave. Like I thought, I did. I washed them thoroughly, and put them in the microwave for 6.5 minutes for a lot of power. As you can guess, I opened the microwave and saw that hot, black, stinking smoke was blowing into my face. Socks to throw away, the house looks and smells like a wreck of a submarine with rotten fish, the microwave has been washed for the fifth time and still stinks of dung, and my cat has almost started. I envy reason. Thank you. Good night. I'm going to take my own life, because the world doesn't need such "creative people".

answers


your comment

Who Are You?

Have an account already? Login before commenting!